Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where is Sabrina Dionne???




Hum, here is a hint ... Yes I am enjoying myself with my mom.

Yesterday,We did the River Walk and met some wonderful people. I had so much fun walking around photographing the sites and just taking it all in. Then we went out to eat. Mexican Food... yummy.

Yes, San Antonio. I just love this place.

Today we went to the Largest Doll house in the world. My mom is a huge baby doll fan. So I waited for her to ohhh and ahhh and when she did I along with Kim (store clerk) bundled the little doll up and placed her in the front seat of my truck. When it was time to go my mom opened the truck door to get in and .... Her mouth came open and a scream of joy from her mouth escaped. The ladies inside were peering out and came out laughing and wanting to give a huge hug. We took those hugs. So nice. Any who we are now off to the Phantom of the Opera! Going to see it in the Majestic Theater. I hope to bring back memories (photographs)from that too. yes, I will share with you too :-) Well, I must get busy looking like a lady ... Hugs & Smiles, Sabrina Dionne

No comments: